[IRP] NOMINATIONS: 09 elections of IRP steering committee

Katitza Rodriguez katitza
Sun Nov 15 05:06:05 EET 2009

Dear Graciela

Thanks a lot for your nomination, gracie ( I do appreciate it a lot),
but unfortunately, I am now over committed. I really need to have
private life!!!  ;-) This means, I cant take another responsibility
which will be add more work than I already have. I do not like to join
a Committee if I do not have the time to contribute in a meaningful
and substantive way.

Thanks Graci for the nomination but I have to decline.

Thank you very much for your understanding.

Warm Regards,

Katitza