[IRP] NOMINATIONS: 09 elections of IRP steering committee

Matthias C. Kettemann matthias.kettemann
Thu Nov 12 08:54:26 EET 2009

Dear Max, dear IRPlers,

I am glad to accept the nomination, but would like to stress that I have
currently only a limited time budget as I am concurently doing a
graduate degree at Harvard Law School and finishing my Doctor juris in
Graz.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it to Egypt, but will participate
online, as time permits.

Kind regards

Matthias

--
Matthias C. Kettemann
Harvard LL.M. Class of 2010

29 Garden St, Apt # 604
Cambridge, MA 02138, USA

M | +1 617 229 9015
E | mkettemann at llm10.law.harvard.edu
Skype | matthiaskettemann
FlickR | http://www.flickr.com/photos/mckettemann
Facebook | http://www.facebook.com/matthias.kettemann

--
Mag. iur. Matthias C. Kettemann
Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter | Teaching and Research Fellow

Institut f?r V?lkerrecht und Internationale Beziehungen
Karl-Franzens-Universit?t Graz
Institute of International Law and International Relations
University of Graz

Universit?tsstra?e 15/A4, 8010 Graz, Austria

T +43 316 380 6711 (office)
M +43 676 701 7175 (mobile)
F +43 316 380 9455 (fax)
E matthias.kettemann at uni-graz.at