[IRP] NOMINATIONS: 09 elections of IRP steering committee

Max Senges maxsenges
Wed Nov 11 21:20:26 EET 2009

@current Steering Committee members (besides Shaila) please indicate to me
whether you want to continue or not!

Hi everybody

I have just received a note that Lauren Movius is also interested to be a
candidate for the Steering Committee.

The #$%!& wiki has been hacked again.... So I have started a g-doc (which
all of you can add/edit) to keep track of all the candidates @
https://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0AeybA8_Lt-gwYWpjczg2cDlkeDJzXzM0Z21ocnJmY3o&hl=de

We have already 11 candidates now (not counting current committee members
who might also want to stay), so we might be able to do the hand-over during
the IGF....

Let's see how things unfold
Max