[IRP] Co-Author List and Endorsement of the Charter of Human Rights and Principles

Max Senges maxsenges
Wed Nov 11 16:30:08 EET 2009

Hi everybody & esp. co-authors

I just posted a google form that allows people to endorse the process of
creating the charter of human rights and principles on the internet.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dE1LYUp1UlhhblNOSUlYeUZqOUxqSFE6MA

Author List and Endorsement of the Charter of Human Rights and Principles

The following have co-authored the 0.8 IGF (draft) version of the Charter of
Human Rights and Principles on the Internet:

Lisa Horner - Global Partners (UK)
Max Senges - Google Inc (Germany)
Robert Brodle - College of Mount St. Joseph (USA)
Anriette Esterhuysen - APC (South Africa)
Jac sm Kee - APC (Malaysia)
Marianne Franklin - Goldsmiths University of London (UK)
Bertrand de La Chapelle - French Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs
(Fance)
Wolfgang Benedek - Graz University (Austria)
Lea Shaver - Yale University (USA)
Lauren Movius - USC Annenberg School for Communication (USA)
Rebecca MacKinnon - Berkman Center & University of Hong Kong (China)
Shaila Mistry - Jayco Interface Technology, Inc. (USA)
Anja Kovacs - Centre for Internet and Society (India)
Emily Laidlaw - London School of Economics (UK)
Olivier MJ Cr?pin-Leblond - ISOC England (UK)
Sylvia Caras - APC (USA)
Loreto Corredoira, Universidad Complutense, Madrid (Spain)
Jan Schallab?ck - Data Protection Authority, Schleswig-Holstein (Germany)
Jaco Aizenman - Financial Asset Registry (Costa Rica)
Fouad Bajwa - Diplo Foundation (Pakistan)
Robert Guerra - Freedom House (USA)
Ian Peter - Internet Governance Caucus (Australia)

The Charter can be found @
Section I
https://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0AeybA8_Lt-gwYWpjczg2cDlkeDJzXzMxYzQ5cXF3Yzc
Section II
https://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0AeybA8_Lt-gwYWpjczg2cDlkeDJzXzI5ZnJ0dnR0YzM

The Charter will continue to evolve. Hence for the moment we ecourage you to
endorse the charter process. At a later stage we will contact you to
consider signing the first 1.0 version of the charter.

 I herewith edorse the process to develop a Charter of Human Rights and
Principles on the Internet

 First Name and Last Name * Please consider to include your title
(Dr./MP/etc.)

 Position / Role

 Organisation Please give your institutional affiliation.

 Please indicate whether you sign in the name of your organisation *

   - yes i sign for my organisation
   - no, I do not sign in the name of my organisation, but as one individual
   from that organisation
   - I sign as private person

here again the updated IGF 09 schedule with the dates recommended by our
peers
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=t6jnSDrsz1qBgN_Xfunz8tw

Gruss
Max