[IRP] IGF 09 Sharm el Sheik

Max Senges max
Tue Nov 10 12:39:39 EET 2009

Dear Pranesh

I was happy to see that you organize an IGF workshop taking a rights based
approach! It would be interesting to learn a bit more about your workshop
and what you hope to arrive at?

You are welcome to join the Internet Rights and Principles community for
dinner this friday. Are you signed-up to our mailing list?

Best
Max

< : > < : > < : > < : > < : > < : > < : > < : > < : > < : >

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful,
committed citizens can change the world.
Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.

       Margaret Mead

       Dr. Max Senges
       Chair Internet Rights and Principles Coalition

       www.internetrightsandprinciples.org <
http://www.internetrightsandprinciples.org/>