[IRP] IGF 09 Sharm el Sheik

Max Senges maxsenges
Tue Nov 10 12:36:41 EET 2009

Hi everybody

I have setup a public g-doc to coordinate & share info about the events we
go to. Please add the workshops you recommend (and which ones you'll go to).

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AuybA8_Lt-gwdDZqblNEcnN6MXFCZ05fWGZ1bno4dHc&hl

I will inquire about a nice restaurant as soon as I arrive and send a
message around friday afternoon.

best
max