[IRP] statement to join steering committee from Silvya

Max Senges maxsenges
Wed Mar 18 15:46:54 EET 2009

Dear IRPlers

Sylvia has sent the mail bellow to ask to become a member of our steering
committee

Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 14:08:18 -0700  From: Sylvia Caras
<sylvia.caras at gmail.com> <sylvia.caras at gmail.com>  To: Parminder
<parminder at itforchange.net> <parminder at itforchange.net>

Here's my entry:

Sylvia.Caras
People Who, President

networking in the international disability community

I learned Boolean algebra in 1955 and have been following the ones and
zeroes ever since.  Lately I've been tracking some civil society and
internet events
especially since WSIS 2003 and CRPD.

 Access to knowledge, access for all, transparency, level field

On Sat, Mar 14, 2009 at 10:24 PM, Parminder
<parminder at itforchange.net> <parminder at itforchange.net> wrote:

> Did you say that you have already put up a short cv on the site. Can you
> please also share with me. thanks. parminder

http://peoplewho.org/sylvia/resume.htm - I edit this to keep it to one
page, and only list current roles/activities though I do list former
publications/presentations.  I didn't put that on the site because I
want to speak for a broader constituency - the end user (at home, or a
cafe, maybe even using dialup, ... and cell phones ... )

Sylvia