[IRP] [REMINDER] monthly meeting 19th of March 17.00 GMT

Lisa Horner lisa
Tue Mar 17 19:45:40 EET 2009

Hi all

I'm sorry but I'm not going to be able to make the meeting.

My update - I've been talking to the Italian government about the event
on Internet Rights and Principles that they plan to hold in Rome on 20th
July, after the G8 meeting.  They hope to form a working group to work
on the event, including representatives from each of the dynamic
coalitions.  I passed contact details on for the leaders of the DCs,
based on the mainstreaming workshop we held in Hyderabad.  I think the
idea is for these leaders to nominate representatives from the 3
different stakeholder groups to sit on the working group, but I'm not
sure how this will work out in practice.  The group will feed into the
organization of the meeting, and into creating a scoping paper for
discussion at the event.   That's about all I know at the moment, but
it's looking positive...

Looking forward to everyone else's updates in the minutes.

Thanks,

Lisa