[IRP] !NEW! IRP-Blog: Posted Minutes--IRP 6/18/09

Max Senges max
Fri Jun 19 22:54:26 EEST 2009

Thanks Robert - good job!

I posted the minutes as a first post on our IRP blog @
http://internetrightsandprinciples.org/blog

The idea of the blog is to (a) allow people who are interested in our work
to stay updated without receiving all the discussion ping-pong and (b) to
syndicate reflections and news about our topics (if you are interested to
write blog-posts or have your relevant blog-posts syndicated from your own
blog or institution please contact me or jac)

please promote the blog to your peers who might be interested to "stay in
the loop" but dont want yet another mailing-list

best
max