[IRP] ICANN Mexico THEMATIC SESSION CONFIRMATION LETTER

Ginger Paque gpaque
Wed Feb 25 12:47:52 EET 2009

Yes, excellent?congratulations. I will not be in Mexico either,
unfortunately

Best, Ginger

  _____

De: graciela baroni selaimen [mailto:graciela at rits.org.br]
Enviado el: Mi?rcoles, 25 de Febrero de 2009 06:15 a.m.
Para: Max Senges; irp
CC: Olga Cavalli; Carlos Affonso Pereira deSouza; Vittorio Bertola;
GingerPaque; Thomas.Schneider; Beccalli, Andrea; Wolf Ludwig; William Drake
Asunto: Re: ICANN Mexico THEMATIC SESSION CONFIRMATION LETTER

Hi, Max

This is really good news. Unfortunately, I won't be in Mexico, but Carlos
Afonso (I mean,  c.a., from Rits) will. We Brazilians are really lucky -
we'll have both Carlos Afonso and Carlos Affonso representing us there :)

best,

Graciela