[IRPCoalition] IRPC Election Ballot 2021-2023

mohamed farahat m.farahat at efrr-egypt.org
Mon Jan 18 12:07:24 EET 2021

Dea Michal ,  hope this email finds you well,I have observed that a person
could vote several times , as i voted previously but when press the link
you have shared here it allowed me to access the voting form  again which
means everyone can vote several time, especially the form in anonymous. I
think the form needs to be accessible only for one time .

Kind Regards

On Mon, Jan 18, 2021 at 11:58 AM <info at irpcharter.org> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> This is a reminder to please vote in case you have not already done so at:
> https://forms.gle/rBxQxi3dZWZMPCo47
>
> The election will close on 28 January.
>
> In case you have any questions, please reply to this email.
>
> Best,
>
> -Michael
>

> On 2021-01-14 19:38, info at irpcharter.org wrote:
>
> Dear all,
>
> The Election Poll is officially open, and will close on 28 January 2021.
>
> This year we have six candidates for a Steering Committee position
> (2021-2023).
>
> Having your support and input really helps all those on the IRPC Steering
> Committee to prepare for this coming year. It also keeps us inspired to
> continue working in support of human rights and principles for the Internet
> from the Charter's perspective, but also in support of all the achievements
> from others in this domain.
>
> You can access the ballot at: https://forms.gle/rBxQxi3dZWZMPCo47
>
> In case you have any issues or questions, please reply to this email as
> soon as possible.
>
> Your participation counts, so thank you in advance.
>
> Best,
>
> -Michael Oghia

MOHAMED FARAHAT
Programs Director