[IRPCoalition] Fw: [DC] Plea for your responses: DC survey still open until 2 May

minda moreira mindamoreira at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 29 18:13:48 EEST 2021

Dear all,

Forwarding IGF MAG Chair Anriette's last call for DCs responses to the DCs survey.
Ours<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zpD27O5UBKMmQlykQcmCjMkzOxDt4z-d/view?usp=sharing> will be submitted this Sunday morning: any last comments here<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zpD27O5UBKMmQlykQcmCjMkzOxDt4z-d/view?usp=sharing> are very welcome!

Best wishes,
Minda