[IRPCoalition] [DC] Join us on the Statement from DC Core Internet Values

Timothy Holborn timothy.holborn at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 17:58:50 EEST 2020

Fwiw; I suspect that the "online data storage" policies brought about by
web 2(circa 2001?) Are less meaningful for the vast majority of humanity
(non western countries / liberalised democracies, etc.)

I also suspect technology is now technically able to be made available to
uplift vast amounts of humanity from severe poverty (subject to
accessibility, intellectual property terms, etc) than has ever been
relavent before hand in Human history.

Devices via "belt & road" countries are cheaper than "iPhones" (for
example).

Dignity is mentioned in the preamble to the UDHR, alongside article 27, etc.

Timo.