[IRPCoalition] [DC] Join us on the Statement from DC Core Internet Values

Nuno M. Garcia ngarcia at ngarcia.net
Fri Sep 18 17:24:25 EEST 2020

Timothy, the link you sent was very interesting.
The question you pose afterwards, on the impact of AI in the way we
develop the Web, I think, is a new category of challenges we need to
address sooner rather than later.

And to be honest, we have our hands full trying to keep up with government
and unethical-operators to address the dangers of having the decisions made
by AIs...

WR, stay safe,
Nuno