[IRPCoalition] [DC] Join us on the Statement from DC Core Internet Values

Nuno M. Garcia ngarcia at di.ubi.pt
Wed Sep 9 23:30:20 EEST 2020

Guys, hi

I edited the text, I hope my changes are interesting to you all.

There are a lot of things to discuss regarding Core Internet Values, and I
have a paper on that (in Portuguese, no translation to English yet), but
among the problems, there is also data throttling (that I somehow included
in the document), and data caps. We could also go to discuss data prices,
which is a severe impairment for less developed countries.

Thank you all for keeping this a great community (I mostly watch your email
changes, in respect).

Warm regards

Nuno Garcia, Portugal