[IRPCoalition] Join us on the Statement from DC Core Internet Values

info at irpcharter.org info at irpcharter.org
Tue Oct 13 16:29:32 EEST 2020

Dear Olivier, all,

Thank you for your email and for the update on the Statement form the DC Core Internet Values.

Sharing the link to the Statement draft <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1oTa7As7hSnrKrERX4sFuV_hkv4y06gP-o6uXbRrQWz8/edit?usp=sharing>link <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1oTa7As7hSnrKrERX4sFuV_hkv4y06gP-o6uXbRrQWz8/edit?usp=sharing> to the Statement draft with the IRPC list for final input by Sunday 18th October.

Best wishes,
Minda