[IRPCoalition] IRPC at IGF2020: Today 14:00 UTC: WS #266 Sustainable #netgov By Design: Environment & Human Rights.

minda moreira mindamoreira at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 16 13:54:58 EET 2020

Dear all,

The virtual IGF2020 is quickly approaching its final sessions, but just before we reach the end, I would like to invite you to join the discussion today at 14:00 UTC, WS #266 Sustainable #netgov By Design: Environment & Human Rights<https://www.intgovforum.org/multilingual/content/igf-2020-ws-266-sustainable-netgov%C2%A0by-design-environment-human-rights>. I think this will be a very good wrap up of the discussions we had on the Environment track so far, presenting concrete steps to ensure that human rights, environmental sustainability and Internet technologies are harmoniously intertwined.

The discussion is led by SC member Michael J. Oghia, with Alexandra Lutz (European Parliament),  Weronika Koralewska (civil society, Poland), Pia Wiche (EcoEd), and APC representative Y. Z. Ya’u.

Best wishes and see you there soon,
Minda