[IRPCoalition] IRPC Virtual Booth @IGF2020 - Thank you Minda!

minda moreira mindamoreira at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 10 13:08:48 EET 2020

Dear all,

Thank you, Robert for the encouraging words and Hanane thank you so much for your contribution, it was great to see and hear you last Friday! Thank you to everyone - speakers, moderator, online moderator and rapporteur and participants, who contributed to this successful session, and specially to Marianne for the great work in putting this meeting together.
The session was the beginning of a meaningful discussion on Article 4 of the IRPC Charter: The Right to Development Through the Internet and we look forward to the follow up on Monday 16 Nov, 14:00 with WS 266.

The recording can be found at the IRPC website<https://internetrightsandprinciples.org>. I have also included there the recording of Main Session on Environment, which took place yesterday. It was a great session, very lively and well attended. The IRPC was superbly represented by SC member Michael J. Oghia.

We continue our participation at the IGF2020 tomorrow with our contribution to the DCs Main Session: Socio-economic recovery after the Covid19 crisis – Dynamic Coalitions’ role<https://www.intgovforum.org/multilingual/content/igf-2020-dcs-main-session-socio-economic-recovery-after-the-covid19-crisis-%E2%80%93-dynamic>

Best wishes and see you all at the virtual IGF,

Minda