[IRPCoalition] IRPC updates: EuroDIG2020, Italian IRPC Charter and Proposals for CDMSI approval

minda moreira mindamoreira at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 1 12:33:43 EEST 2020

Dear all,

I hope you and your loved ones are keeping well. I am attaching the Council of Europe CDMSI's proposals for approval. Comments and input are open until the end of this week.

A few members of the Steering Committee have been involved in preparations for EuroDIG 2020's Plenary 4 - Greening Internet Governance: Environmental Sustainability and Digital Transformation<https://eurodigwiki.org/wiki/Greening_Internet_governance_%E2%80%93_Environmental_sustainability_and_digital_transformation_%E2%80%93_PL_04_2020>, which will take place  on Friday 12 June at 17:00 CEST.

This year the EuroDIG will be hosted online via Zoom.  Registration<https://www.eurodig.org/index.php?id=756> is mandatory to attend the EuroDIG and the deadline is Tuesday 9 June. After that date, it is possible to access the sessions via live stream on the EuroDIG website, but no access to the Zoom rooms will be offered.
We hope to see some of you at the virtual EuroDIG and that you will be able to join us in this plenary. We expect it to be a very good session and also very relevant to advance Article 4 of the Charter. The organising team is encouraging great discussions, moderated by our SC member Michael Oghia, and Alexandra Lutz. Please feel free to bring your questions and your views on how the Internet Governance community can work together to ensure a green digital transformation.

Finally, some great news on the Italian translation of the Charter, which almost ready, with great thanks to Edoardo Celeste, Claudia Padovani, Mauro Santaniello, and students from the Universities of Padua and Salerno! We look forward to seeing the Italian version of the IRPC Charter in booklet format.

Our next Steering Committee meeting should be happening soon, and I will be sharing any other available updates then. In the meantime, we are always happy to receive your feedback and suggestions on the IRPC work.

All the best, and wishing you all a great week, and a happy June,
Minda