[IRPCoalition] [IRP-SC] Fwd: [governance] Fwd: [IGFmaglist] IGF 2020 Call For Validation of Thematic Tracks

Michael J. Oghia mike.oghia at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 13:58:50 EET 2020

Thank you both June and Maureen, especially for these powerful
perspectives. You're absolutely right.

I've gone ahead and created a Google Doc that we can use to compile our
suggestions and ideas:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nKjGSwflyWrZtiihEKVpQzd2B52hlmPPOJCrnNK8fzA/edit?usp=sharing

I may still comment individually, but I think it's great if we can comment
as a group (perhaps by sending it directly to the IGF Secretariat).

Best,
-Michael