[IRPCoalition] Fwd: Advocacy Needed: Meeting Request [CCLP]

Timothy Holborn timothy.holborn at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 20:42:39 EEST 2020

many years ago, i got a copy of your charter and vint cerf made a minor
contribution to it.

i fear this group is ill-equipped, negatively-resourced and potentially
ineffective.

so what do you need?

firstly; its important to review the science behind a problem that may
change the world in such a way as that liberalised democracies,
become history.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gmi4OPA8ZZ8&list=PL_voXEIX5Xhvo-4N-Wg7rFuG7JwY8AOHp

whilst i am not an expert in this field, the business my grandfather was
instrumental to creating is: https://www.google.com/search?q=asx+shl

and i grew-up with that, with that influence.  i reject 'deaths for
dollars', and if others want to trust their pathology / autopsy records, it
should be a shared value.

I am frightened as I watch what appears to be unnecessary death; mass
solitary confinement, and worse; as the 'infodemic' connected to 'vote for
biden' refuses to send us a ballot paper.

So I wanted to hear about the members' sentiments on ethics...

Timothy Holborn.