[IRPCoalition] Fwd: Advocacy Needed: Meeting Request [CCLP]

info at irpcharter.org info at irpcharter.org
Tue Aug 25 18:32:43 EEST 2020

Dear all,

Thank you Michael for sharing Elizabeth Goitein’s insightful lightning talk on climate change and the use of emergency powers, and Timothy for your email on WHO Infodemic ICD Codes: an interesting and timely topic! I would be interested in hearing your thoughts on how the IRPC could address the issue.
Also on Covid-19, data protection and privacy, I am sharing the correspondence (and documents) below, and welcome your views on what, how, and if the IRPC could offer any support on this matter.

Best wishes,
Minda