Gender BPF survey 2020 and MAG 2021 Renewal deadline August 25

minda moreira mindamoreira at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 20 12:40:40 EEST 2020

Dear all,

I hope this email finds you well. I am just quickly checking in to let you know that I am back from summer break and happy to resume work. Please feel free to get in touch with questions, suggestions to improve our work, or feel free to share ideas for discussion, or projects that you have be involved with and which relate to the Charter and our work.

I am also sharing Anja's email below re: Gender BPF survey<https://www.intgovforum.org/multilingual/content/igf-2020-bpf-gender-public-survey> plus, a reminder that MAG 2021 Renewal deadline is Tuesday 25 August. There is still time to submit nominations to the IGF Secretariat using the ‎online submission template<https://www.intgovforum.org/multilingual/content/mag-nomination-2021>.

We will dedicate the next couple of months to our participation at this year's virtual IGF:

  *   We are expecting to host our annual meeting during the first phase (23 October - 6 November);
  *   Our accepted workshop, WS #266 Sustainable #netgov By Design: Environment & Human Rights<https://www.intgovforum.org/multilingual/content/igf-2020-ws-266-sustainable-netgov%C2%A0by-design-environment-human-rights>, will be held during the second phase (9-17 November),  as well as the DCs Main session, which will discuss the impact of COVID-19 in the work of the Dynamic Coalitions.
  *   We will be also preparing materials for the IRPC booth at the virtual IGF Village and we welcome any suggestions you may have to make it as interactive as possible.

Very best wishes,
Minda