[IRPCoalition] IRPC Elections 2020-2022 - Results

minda moreira mindamoreira at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 28 12:21:20 EET 2019

Dear all,

Thank you so much for your votes. Congratulations and a warm welcome to Michael, who is joining the IRPC Steering Committee.

A big thank you to Hanane and Robert -outgoing SC members, for the excellent service, and looking forward to working with SC members Marianne, Mohamed, June, Rigobert, Sahaj, Michael and with you all to advance human rights in the online environment.

Best regards, and wishing you a happy and successful New Year ahead,
Minda