[IRPCoalition] Elections procedure clarification

Robert Bodle irpbodle at gmail.com
Sat Dec 14 23:47:29 EET 2019

Dear all,

My apologies for the lack of clarification on the seconding and nomination
criteria for IRPC Elections. It has been a standard practice - I believe to
encourage inclusivity and diversity - for nominations and seconding to come
from outside of the IRP Steering Committee. This practice should have been
made explicit, and will be added to all future communication regarding
elections procedure. Thank you everyone for participating in this process.

I’d also like to encourage nominees to paste biographical statements into
the body of emails to avoid attached document issues.

Take care,

Robert Bodle

IRPC SC Member and Elections Officer