[IRPCoalition] Election process

Hanane Boujemi simsima25 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 11:38:16 EET 2019

Dear Atef and Micheal,

Thanks for your email and for raising these concerns. It’s important to
ensure this process is indeed transparent to ensure the right candidate is
selected.

Atef, you have an impressive track record and you stand all the chances. As
an entry point to our work, it’s important to contribute to the work for
people to get acquainted with you and your input. On that basis, the
community will then make its choice based on merit relating to the very
work we are doing. This is at least how I got elected as a Co-chair
previously.

I take this opportunity to inform you all that I will not carry on as SC
member of IRPC due to other commitments, but I will follow its work closely
as a member.

Sincerely

Hanane Boujemi

Sent from IPad