[IRPCoalition] IGF Paris 2018 - Updates on all the IRPC activities there - do join us!

Sahajman Shrestha sahajms at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 09:11:29 EET 2018

Dear All,
Please find attached News of NEPAL IGF 2018 and IRPC involvement.

http://freedomforum.org.np/content/second-internet-governance-forum-nepal-ffs-engagement-in-fake-news-disinformation-and-social-media-session/?fbclid=IwAR2hjg8-W1VOO5rdwvmyldjOyiSeAfrAESsKD4W7QyCaTksR6kXrlIg0xnI

http://freedomforum.org.np/content/second-internet-governance-forum-nepal-ffs-engagement-in-fake-news-disinformation-and-social-media-session/?fbclid=IwAR2EL5RPoGXkaZxL5E_JevYlUVnXqlGP8oCGXHatZDfQDgqmKQDys2-xV9M

Cheers
sahaj
*Sahaj Man Shrestha*
*Station Manager-Radio Sagarmatha *
*Environmental Media Expert/*
*Mobile:9779851040050/Phone:977-1-5153198*
*Bhanimandal,Lalitpur,Nepal*
*Email:sahajms at gmail.com <sahajms at gmail.com>, Twitter:@sahajshrestha /
Skype:sahajman, Facebook:sahajmanshrestha,www.
<http://www.nefej.org.np/>radiosagarmatha.org.np