[IRPCoalition] Follow-up survey request on multistakeholderism in internet governance

Dmitry Epstein dmitry.epstein at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 20:54:11 EET 2017

Dear members of the IRP Coalition:

We are researchers at UC Berkeley and University of Illinois at Chicago. We
are conducting a research study about perceptions of multistakeholderism
and the use of online tools for participation in internet governance
processes. Our goal is to inform multistakeholder processes and help
develop new online tools for inclusive participation in internet governance.

About a month ago we shared a similar request for an initial survey with
this list. Many of you completed the first survey and we are grateful for
your help.

If you opted in the first survey to participate in the follow-up survey,
you should have received a personalized email by now. In that case, please
disregard this message.

If you did not have a chance to participate in our original survey or to
opt in for the follow-up survey, we will really appreciate you completing
our survey now.

You can find the survey at: http://tinyurl.com/IGF2016T2

The survey should take up to 20-30 minutes to complete. Participants who
complete the survey will have the opportunity to be entered into a drawing
for a $50 Amazon.com gift card.

Please reach out to us with any questions or concerns.

This research protocol has been approved by the UC Berkeley Committee for
Protection of Human Subjects (CPHS Protocol: 2016-08-9071).

If you have any questions or concerns about your rights and treatment as a
research subject, you may contact the office of UC Berkeley's Committee for
the Protection of Human Subjects, at 510-642-7461 or subjects at berkeley.edu.

Thank you,

Brandie Nonnecke and Dmitry Epstein

Brandie M. Nonnecke, PhD
Research and Development Manager, UC Berkeley
Program Director, UC Davis
CITRIS and the Banatao Institute
nonnecke at citris-uc.org
citris-uc.org | @BNonnecke | nonnecke.com