[IRPCoalition] IRPC ELECTIONS RESULTS 2016-17

Hanane Boujemi hboujemi at hivos.org
Mon Apr 10 14:23:49 EEST 2017

Dear all,

I am very pleased to welcome ( back) Marianne and Sahaj to their new roles and I am looking forward our collaboration to what looks like a very busy year! It will be really great if you can both share with the group a very short intro for people on the list who are not familiar with your work, current affiliation, etc. Meanwhile we arrange for a meeting to discuss our plans for 2017.

Last but not least, I would like to thank Catherine, the outgoing co-chair for her hard work and commitment to the the work of IRPC :) you will be missed and I would like to thank Robert our election officer for leading the process and for being so patient through it all and Minda for her dedication and the support she provides sorting all issue related to the website and her contribution to the coalitions work at IGF, Eurodig and all the key meetings where we are active.

Kind Regards,

Hanane Boujemi

Senior Manager, Internet Governance Programme MENA Region
Hivos | Raamweg 16 | 2596 HL | Den Haag | The Netherlands
T + 31(0)70 376 55 00 | I www.hivos.org
Hivos is member of Alliance2015