[IRPCoalition] Submit to RightsCon Brussels!

Peter Micek peter at accessnow.org
Wed Nov 2 23:09:38 EET 2016

[Apologies for cross posts]

Dear Friends,

We wanted to share an important update for RightsCon Brussels 2017
<https://www.rightscon.org/>(Wednesday March 29- Friday March 31, 2017).
We are currently accepting proposals until our deadline on November 25,
2016, so make sure to act quickly!

As you know, it's an amazing event that brings together more than a
thousand leaders working in technology, human rights, internet
governance, data protection, and privacy. RightsCon Brussels will be our
most impactful event yet, with three full days of programming, exciting
satellite events like the Iran Cyber Dialogue, and more than 1000
participants from across sectors. It’s the best opportunity to showcase
your work in digital rights, learn new advocacy skills and strategies,
and most importantly, develop outcomes, best-practices, and policies
that help defend and extend the digital rights of users at risk around
the world.

Submit a Session by November 25

You can submit your program session proposal on our website’s submission
form <https://www.rightscon.org/submission/>, and find more information
about our session formats, the RightsCon style and our themes on the
submission guide <https://rightscon.org/submissionguide>. We encourage
you to submit a high quality proposal, as competition is steep, and we
are developing a fantastic and compelling agenda for participants.

Attending RightsCon 2017

Tickets are on sale now <https://rightscon.org/tickets>in limited Early
Registration pricing, so act quick before these discount tickets run
out. Pricing will eventually increase to their regular values, so make
sure to register sooner rather than later. Special rates and discount
codes will be provided to session organizers and speakers.

We’d love for you to join us at this important event. If you have any
questions about your session proposal or registration, please let us
know, either by contacting me or our RightsCon Coordinator Nick
Dagostino at conference at accessnow.org <mailto:conference at accessnow.org>.

Best regards,

Peter

--