[IRPCoalition] Fwd: Call for nominations for IGF 2016 MAG

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 01:42:08 EET 2016

Hello

I've been recently observing the IRPC mailing list.
I was recently in WSIS10 meeting and it got to know more about the
work of the coalition.
This is a great work that I've been following since IGF2015.
I brought some of the charters with me and donated them to my
university library to complement students' course projects.

I've been nominated as one of the Latin American candidates for this
MAG renewal and when time comes for endorsements I'll be reaching out
for this group that I'm certain will continue to do great work in the
following IGFs.

Thank you.

All the best,

Renata Aquino Ribeiro