[IRPCoalition] New paper on NN and ZR out today

Bodle, Robert Robert.Bodle at msj.edu
Wed Sep 23 20:01:52 EEST 2015

Thank you, Anriette for posting;

This storify is a terrific model for documenting, celebrating, educating and outreach - what a meaningful event. I would also want to use this platform for similar IG projects and in the classroom to showcase student work.

On a side note, I wonder if anyone has read this yet: Exercising Human Rights: Gender, Agency and Practice by Robin Readhead
https://www.routledge.com/products/9780415833011?utm_source=adestra&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=sbu1_leh_3rf_1em_1pol_rf2v15_bls15_80034_rainirandglobalpol

The book's focus isn't directly related to Internet Governance per se, however the intersection of regimes of visuality and human rights (women's and indigenous) might relate in terms of online content production, platform design, access, and literacy.

All the best,
Robert

Robert Bodle, Ph.D.
Co-Chair, Internet Rights & Principles Coalition
www.internetrightsandprinciples.org
@netrights

Associate Professor Department of Communication and New Media Studies
Mount St. Joseph University
Cincinnati, OH45233-1670
(513) 244-4829
robert.bodle at msj.edu

Adjunct Professor
Department of Media, Journalism and Film
Miami University
Oxford, OH45056
bodler at miamioh.edu

https://msj.academia.edu/RobertBodle