[IRPCoalition] Rapporteur and RP Moderator for the R2BF WS31 @IGF2015

Marianne Franklin m.i.franklin at gold.ac.uk
Thu Nov 5 17:34:24 EET 2015

Dear all

Just to let you all know; We have a Remote Participation Moderator and a
Rapporteur already for WS31.

Thanks very much to Giovanna de Minico for being our RP Moderator and to
Argyro P Karanasiou for being the Rapporteur.

Both these roles are crucial to the success of any session so we are all
very grateful for being so prompt in volunteering.

See you all there.
best
MF