[IRPCoalition] Open letter to Zuckerberg re: Internet.org that match well with Key sessions at MLi Group Buenos Aires / Latin America summit June 18-19 2015.

khaled Fattal Hotmail Khaledfattal at hotmail.com
Tue May 12 20:45:12 EEST 2015

Dear Marianne,

I wish to be supportive.  I think many points the letter raises fit well as points to debate during  a couple of our many High levels panels and debate sessions at our MLi Group Buenos Aires / Latin America summit June 18-19.

The Sessions I was thinking of are titled: 1-New roles and responsibilities of front line service providers, and 2- how to secure Trust online and offline in the New "MiLE™ - The New Multilingual internet & Landscape Ecosystem Born in 2014-15.  Summit detailed are at our local summit website http://www.summits.ba2015.mligrp.com <http://www.summits.ba2015.mligrp.com/> ,

I am happy to consider a representative from the IRP or other supporting organizations to join the panels in one of these session to flag these issues and add them to the debates. Those already planning to attend the ICANN BA conf few days after our dates might find joining us easier.

If anyone is interested to lean more, or wish to attend, join and participate on these or other panels,  please email me directly at Chairman at MLiGrp.com .

More info for those interested to learn more others can delete now ;)

In essence, and in the spirit of our previously planned summits, we are educating local, regional and international communities and stakeholder across all sectors of society, by going to them, on how to be Prepared and How to Get Informed & Ready for the grave new global threats and opportunities in The New "MiLE™ - The New Multilingual internet & Landscape Ecosystem Born in 2014-15.

Our Goal is To help them learn about The Gravest New Global Cyber & Political Threats That Will Impact them all. And to help them Maximize The Greatest Ever Opportunities in Today’s Multi Billion Internet Users, especially the Two Billion in Emerging Markets who are thirsty for empowerment tools to bring them into the global digital economy that they are still left out of.

Great many paradigms have changed so dramatically in the last year or so on these critical topics below and many others. Local, regional and international stakeholders from across many sectors of society like Business, Academia, Civil Society, Regulatory, students and entrepreneurs, etc, join to weigh in on the critical topics we are tackling  in The New MiLE.

Topics like Cyber security, child protection online, and capacity building thru local empowerment, new roles and responsibilities of front line service providers, Trust in the New MiLE, and Democratic Governance of the Internet, to name a few, are featured in special High Level Panels, Debate Sessions and workshops. This we believe is critical to the summit outcomes and declarations and identifying the issues that need tacking in greater depth moving forward to making the New MiLE a global tool for good instead of the serious bad that it is likely to bring first.

Best,

Khaled A. T. Fattal | Group Chairman
The Multilingual Internet Group (MLi Group)
Serving & Linking The Current & Next Billion+ Multilingual Internet Users

Web: http://MLiGrp.com <http://mligrp.com/>

Office of the Chairman

UK Mob    +44 7860 866841

US  Mob   +1 323 430 8500