[IRPCoalition] Open letter to Zuckerberg re: Internet.org

khaled Fattal Hotmail Khaledfattal at hotmail.com
Tue May 12 15:04:07 EEST 2015

Dear Marianne and all,

I read with interest what the letter says and I do share many of your concerns. The questions I ponder is how are you disseminating this position around the global internet to create the pressure needed to encourage / force Facebook to change or modify its plans? is Facebook paying attention? Do they care?

Best

Khaled Fattal