[IRPCoalition] Fwd: 26 February - Defending Human Rights in a Digital Age

Marianne Franklin m.i.franklin at gold.ac.uk
Wed Feb 25 19:34:43 EET 2015

Dear all

Looking forward to the debate tomorrow: we are live blogging at
http://internetrightsandprinciples.org/site/live-blogging-from-goldsmiths-defending-human-rights-in-a-digital-age/,

live streaming at http://www.gold.ac.uk/live-stream/
podcasting,  and as of today tweetwalling:
http://hrdagoldsmiths2015.tweetwally.com/.

hashtag is #netrightsGold and more info here at
http://www.gold.ac.uk/calendar/?id=8360

best
MF

--
Dr Marianne Franklin
Professor of Global Media & Politics
Convener: Global Media & Transnational Communications Program
Department of Media & Communications
Goldsmiths, University of London
New Cross,
London SE14 6NW
Tel: +44 20 7919 7072
Email: <m.i.franklin at gold.ac.uk>
Twitter: @GloComm
http://www.gold.ac.uk/media-communications/staff/franklin/
Steering Commmittee member/former co-Chair Internet Rights & Principles Coalition (UN IGF)
www.internetrightsandprinciples.org
Twitter: @netrights
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/internetrightsandprinciples
email: info at irpcharter.org