[IRPCoalition] Free Our Charter fundraiser - IGF updates

Marianne Franklin m.i.franklin at gold.ac.uk
Tue Sep 2 18:53:33 EEST 2014

HI all

Just to confirm Shipment is here, in my hotel room as had to check all
was present and correct. We can move them down the road now.

We need only 100 TL to make the target. 24 hours we raised 1300 TL. Well
done everyone, just a couple more people to press cash into our hands
and we are done.

Thank you Burcu and her contcts, and Selin, and Serhat,for making this
all possible; editing, translation, then negotiations, and pick up.

Please support WS225 on Friday morning; the UnGovernance Forum starts
later that morning to enable us to all be able to support both these
spaces for Turkish activists to make their voices heard. The live
transcript of WS 83 will be available and we have live blogged minutes
also rights now at
http://internetrightsandprinciples.org/site/irpc-live-blog/,
<http://internetrightsandprinciples.org/site/irpc-live-blog/>

Also, the Arabic booklets are here too, and a batch of English booklets.
More about how future printruns can work later for those wanting more.

Thanks all. Tomorrow morning, WS146 for detail and debate about
anonymity by design.

best
MF

--