[IRPCoalition] Free Our Charter fundraiser - IGF updates

Marianne Franklin m.i.franklin at gold.ac.uk
Tue Sep 2 14:30:12 EEST 2014

Dear all

Thanks to all of you here in Istanbul for the cash donations to help us
free the Charter Booklets from Customs. We need only 400 Turkish lira
and can reimburse the wonderful people here in Turkey who have
facilitated this process for us.

The booklets are about to arrive and we can distribute them in the venue
and for afterwards.

Our Live Blog is available, Workshop 83 was a productive and useful
session with a full room; tomorrow we have Workshop 146 on Anonymity by
Design, Meeting and Workshop on Thursday 4.30pm and 9am on Friday, our
Pirate Party Movement Turkey panel kicks off.

Live Blog link here:
http://internetrightsandprinciples.org/site/irpc-live-blog/

best
MF

--
Dr Marianne Franklin
Professor of Global Media and Politics
Convener: Global Media & Transnational Communications Program
Goldsmiths (University of London)
Department of Media & Communications
New Cross, London SE14 6NW
Tel: +44 20 7919 7072
<m.i.franklin at gold.ac.uk>
@GloComm
https://twitter.com/GloComm
http://www.gold.ac.uk/media-communications/staff/franklin/
https://www.gold.ac.uk/pg/ma-global-media-transnational-communications/
Co-Chair Internet Rights & Principles Coalition (UN IGF)
www.internetrightsandprinciples.org
@netrights