[IRPCoalition] DAY 0 at IGF2014 - Human Rights Denied-Turkish Customs blocking

Benedek, Wolfgang (wolfgang.benedek@uni-graz.at) wolfgang.benedek at uni-graz.at
Mon Sep 1 14:52:49 EEST 2014

Dear Marianne,

this is rather ridiculous. Should our hosts not facilitate this as part of
their responsabilities?

Kind regards

Wolfgang Benedek