[IRPCoalition] IRPC Submission to the Net Mundial Meeting

parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Wed Mar 5 19:09:25 EET 2014

Dear Marianne/ All

I just now saw the copy of IPR principles that is being submitted, and
was surprised to see that the 10 Principles which are in the initial
part is not the same set which was agreed to by the group and is the one
on the website (in fact the wrong text is followed by a weblink which
goes to the webpage with the right text
<http://internetrightsandprinciples.org/site/campaign/>)

There are some very significant omissions and inaccuracies in the text
currently showing as 10 Principles... In the circumstances it will be
best if we submit the 10 Principles separately as it is on the website,
and as was finally adopted and later translated into several languages..

An urgent clarification is requested in this regard...

Thanks for this additional work

parminder