[IRPCoalition] Live update from EuroDIG 2014

Viktor Szabados vikszabados at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 17:08:23 EEST 2014

Dear All,

the tweets related to our Panel 5 which ended now.
https://twitter.com/search?q=%23eurodig_pl5&src=typd

later on there will be the transcript and the whole session video
available here, Panel 5
www.eurodig.org/webex

Marianne as always was doing a great, a phantastic job!

thanks,your
vik

--
SZABADOS Viktor