[IRPCoalition] Communication of the European Commisson: "Internet Policy and Governance - Europe's role in shaping the future of Internet Governance"

Marianne Franklin m.i.franklin at gold.ac.uk
Thu Feb 13 11:44:30 EET 2014

Dear Andrea

Thanks for posting this. The EU statement will be part of the
discussions today at the UK IGF
http://ukigf.org.uk/uk-internet-governance-forum-13-february-2014/

I will be representing the IRP Coalition on the afternoon panel on
Internet Governance Principles where this announcement will be tabled
for discussion.

Am pasting in below the full agenda for the workshops. The keynote
address before the lunch break is from Ed Vaizy, Minister for Culture,
Communication, and the Creative Industries.

best
MF
*
*