[IRPCoalition] Fwd: Media release by Internet Rights & Principles Coalition on the launch of the NZ Green Party’s Internet Rights and Freedom Bill

joy joy at apc.org
Wed Apr 23 05:57:45 EEST 2014

Thanks Marianne - I am just back from the launch now - it was small, but
attended by main television and radio stations. Really great to see this
direct reference to the Coalition's work and to the IRP Charter. APC
also issued a press release:  https://www.apc.org/en/node/19184 - thanks
especially, for the teamwork and support for this.
The local debate in New Zealand will be really interesting to follow in
the coming few months -  we can only be more inspired by the Marco de
Civil announcements today as well!

Joy