[IRPCoalition] [governance] Re: [bestbits] Nnenna to Keynote at Netmundial - Civil Society major issues

Marianne Franklin m.i.franklin at gold.ac.uk
Tue Apr 15 12:46:00 EEST 2014

Dear all

+1 from me re. Nnenna's role, and +1 from me re. Anriette's points below.

best
MF

--
Dr Marianne Franklin
Professor of Global Media and Politics
Convener: Global Media & Transnational Communications Program
Goldsmiths (University of London)
Department of Media & Communications
New Cross, London SE14 6NW
Tel: +44 20 7919 7072
<m.i.franklin at gold.ac.uk>
@GloComm
https://twitter.com/GloComm
http://www.gold.ac.uk/media-communications/staff/franklin/
https://www.gold.ac.uk/pg/ma-global-media-transnational-communications/
Co-Chair Internet Rights & Principles Coalition (UN IGF)
www.internetrightsandprinciples.org
@netrights