[IRPCoalition] [bestbits] Brazil summit

parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Sat Nov 23 04:39:21 EET 2013

I will like to participate in all....

Meanwhile, I had requested on the 'summit' sublist of BB that the term
'orphan issues' is loaded and that the more appropriate term from Tunis
agenda 'Internet-related public policy issues' be used under 3.2 below.
I think Jeremy did change it then as per my suggestion.

The term 'orphan issues' was essentially introduced recently by the I*
star group. To me it gives 'public policy issues' a status of kind of
subsidiarity or dependency (in any case, certainly a lower status) to
'IG issues of technical nature' that I* deals with - whereby it becomes
more 'logical' to extend the ICANN model of governance to substantive
public policy issues....

parminder