[IRPCoalition] IRP Coalition Steering Committee 2013-14: Provisional Results

IRPCoalition info at irpcharter.org
Tue Dec 17 12:06:04 EET 2013

Dear all

The online link to endorse, comment, or register another view of the new
candidates for co-Chair and the SC is open until midnight tonight, 17th
December GMT.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/TBHJLZG

Just to update the results so far; we have already a healthy quorum and
some constructive comments to consider so we can improve on the
procedure for next year. All the points made are well taken. An overview
of the results and comments will be on the list afterwards and the
incoming SC is meeting this week to consider these points. We will be
back to report on this first meeting.

Thanks again to those of you who have contributed so far, and thanks in
advance for those who can do so in the hours remaining.

best
IRP SC