[IRPCoalition] Follow up ondelivery of letter about 4 interim liaisons for Brazil Meeting

Marianne Franklin m.i.franklin at gold.ac.uk
Mon Dec 2 20:56:57 EET 2013

Hi all

Oops, this time with attached doc for those wanting to access the letter
this way.

best
MF

On 02/12/2013 18:37, Marianne Franklin wrote:
> Dear IRP'ers
>
> See below for Joana's reporting back (Joana is one of the interim
> liaisons working hard on our behalf) on how the letter supporting full
> and inclusive participation in the upcoming Brazil Meeting was
> received. You can re-access the letter through the attached doc or via
> the Best Bits website as below.
>
> FYI, another call via the Internet Governance Caucus underscores this
> joint effort to support all efforts to keep the Brazil meeting open to
> all at all stages. http://igcaucus.org/sign-on.html
>
> best
> MF

Dr Marianne Franklin
Professor of Global Media and Poliics
Convener: Global Media & Transnational Communications Program
Department of Media & Communications
Goldsmiths, University of London
New Cross, London SE14 6NW
United Kingdom
Tel: +44 20 7919 7072
Email: <m.i.franklin at gold.ac.uk>
Twitter: @GloComm
http://www.gold.ac.uk/media-communications/staff/franklin/
https://www.gold.ac.uk/pg/ma-global-media-transnational-communications/

Co-Chair Internet Rights & Principles Coalition (UN IGF)
www.internetrightsandprinciples.org
http://www.intgovforum.org/cms/dynamiccoalitions/72-ibr
Email:info at irpcharter.org
Twitter: @netrights