[IRP] Fwd: [Internet Policy] Join online discussions to prepare the first WSIS+10 Review event (Until 29 October)

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl
Fri Oct 26 01:22:16 EEST 2012

FYI

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[Internet Policy] Join online discussions to prepare the first
WSIS+10 Review event (Until 29 October)
Date: 	Wed, 17 Oct 2012 16:12:08 +0200
From: 	Constance Bommelaer <bommelaer at isoc.org>
To: 	internetpolicy at elists.isoc.org

Dear all,

We would like to bring to your attention that UNESCO has launched a
consultation to prepare for the WSIS+10 Review.

UNESCO has asked us to raise awareness about this process and to share
this information with our Members. Detailed explanations on the
consultation and how to contribute are available at the end of this note.

The Internet Society is preparing a contribution and is considering
proposing that the main theme of the Review be an "Open Internet". We
would also like to emphasize the need to have a fully multi-stakeholder
preparatory process, involving all communities. We would very much
welcome your thoughts and insights on this topic.

Thank you and best regards,

--
Constance Bommelaer
Director, Public Policy