[IRPCoalition] Civil Society, ITU and the Global Internet Freedom.

Kettemann, Matthias (matthias.kettemann@uni-graz.at) matthias.kettemann at uni-graz.at
Thu Nov 29 19:43:21 EET 2012

Dear all,

Please find enclosed a mail that came in over the bestbits list.

Both as a tactical and a strategic matter it might make sense to be part of the public delivery of the Protect Global Internet Freedom Statement (www.protectinternetfreedom.org<http://www.protectinternetfreedom.org>) and the press statement. It might be a good way to push the IRPs and our Charter as means to ensure Global Internet Freedom.

What do you think?

Kind regards
Matthias