[IRPCoalition] RES: Internet principles and IGF 8

Vanda UOL vanda at uol.com.br
Thu Nov 29 16:05:59 EET 2012

Agreeing with Marilia I do believe CGI.br (Board for Brazil´s  country code
TLD) list of principles, available  at the link posted below is the basic
principles for worldwide Internet community and we could use it as base for
our discussions. .br already presented this list out of Brazil and was well
received by the community.

Best,

Vanda Scartezini

Polo Consultores Associados